For more information on this years Taste of Northwest, please visit:
Did you notice our update to the ETC Browser?
It used to look like this:
Now it looks like this!
Not only will you now have our Logo (from 2016), the browser has a new name:
Even better, ETC Vault has been updated to work with a variety of .Net computers and created improved compatibility for newer Windows Operating Systems.
Unfortunately, as with any updates, there could be glitches. Below, you will find some info that might be helpful to you and your staff. Feel free to forward on to each employee whose computer might have updated. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you are not able to access ETC Vault and are getting a pop up to contact Support, please try these steps:
1. Dump the old Browser/Vault
2. Go to http://www.easytimeclock.com/EtcVault
3. Scroll down and click “Manual Download”
4. Click “Click to Download”
This will download Vault into the Downloads folder of your computer. You will need to manually move it from Downloads to the desktop.
If you are still receiving an error or need additional help, please contact Support@EasyTimeClock.com.
The 2018 Horizon Awards was a hit! Rob and Beth Allen were nominated as a team for the Aspire Award, CTO Chuck Gardner was nominated as the Young Professional Business Owner of the Year, and CEO Alisha Allen Gardner, was nominated in 3 categories and walked away with the Chairmans Award. See a quick peak at our evening below.
OKCYP Horizon Awards accomplished! The whole ETC clan was there for masquerade fun! #thisishowweroll #easytimeclock#blacktie#horizonawards2018 #ilovemyjob
Posted by Easy Time Clock on Thursday, August 23, 2018
Thanks to the Journal Record for the exposure!
For more information on Good to Grow please visit the event Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/524272774672479/
The Apple app was launched several months ago, but now we’ve got the Android app up and ready for download in the Play Store! If your employees use the mobile app, there is some important information you need to know:
- The Apple app was an automatic update, but Android is a new app that will need to be downloaded. It can be found by searching “Easy Time Clock” in the Play Store.
- The new app will not be compatible with most phones older than 2012. To help with the transition for anyone who might be using an older phone, the original app will remain active for several months. The original app is in the Play Store as “Easy Time Clock Legacy.”
- The new app should have improved GPS function, an option for auto logout, and is finally not that silly, old time clock!
- An email will be sent out to all employees with access to the mobile app instructing them to look for the new app in the Play Store.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our friendly staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.